Department of Entomological Sciences, University of California, Berkeley 94720, Wellman Hall
The Mating Behavior of Teleogryllus commodus (Walker) and its Central and Peripheral Control4
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1978 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 225–259, January-December 1978
How to Cite
Loher, W. and Rence, B. (1978), The Mating Behavior of Teleogryllus commodus (Walker) and its Central and Peripheral Control. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 46: 225–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1978.tb01447.x
The paper has profited considerably from the constructive criticism of Franz Huber, George Barlow and Leslie Johnson, to whom we are very grateful. We also thank Celeste Green for her expert drawings and Patricia Woolever and Diana Doyal for unfailing technical assistance. This work was supported by NIH grant HD 03619–08.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- March 14, 1977; March 17, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!