Syllable Classification and Sequencing in Twitter Calls of Squirrel Monkeys (Saimiri sciureus)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1978 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 77–88, January-December 1978
How to Cite
Newman, J. D., Lieblich, A. K., Talmage-Riggs, G. and Symmes, D. (1978), Syllable Classification and Sequencing in Twitter Calls of Squirrel Monkeys (Saimiri sciureus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 47: 77–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1978.tb01824.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- June 17, 1974; July 22, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!