The Ontogeny of Social Behavior and Body Coloration in the African Cichlid Fish Haplochromis burtoni
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1979 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 180–187, January-December 1979
How to Cite
Fernald, R. D. and Hirata, N. R. (1979), The Ontogeny of Social Behavior and Body Coloration in the African Cichlid Fish Haplochromis burtoni. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 50: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1979.tb01025.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 2, 1979 Accepted: May 26, 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!