Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1980 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 141–148, January-December 1980
How to Cite
Roth, G. and Luthardt, G. (1980), The Role of Early Sensory Experience in the Prey Catching Responses of Salamandra salamandra to Stationary Prey. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 52: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1980.tb00708.x
Dedicated to Professor Dr. Bernhard Rensch in honour of his 80th birthday.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- November 30, 1979; January 17, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!