Studies on the Genetics of Feeding Behaviour in the Cave Fish Astyanax mexicanus f. anoptichthys
An Example of Apparent Monofactorial Inheritance by Polygenes
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1980 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 9–22, January-December 1980
How to Cite
Schemmel, C. (1980), Studies on the Genetics of Feeding Behaviour in the Cave Fish Astyanax mexicanus f. anoptichthys. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 53: 9–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1980.tb00730.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- January 30, 1980; May 5, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!