Chatter Vocalizations of California Ground Squirrels: Predator- and Social-role Specificity
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1980 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 163–184, January-December 1980
How to Cite
Owings, D. H. and Leger, D. W. (1980), Chatter Vocalizations of California Ground Squirrels: Predator- and Social-role Specificity. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 54: 163–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1980.tb01070.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 5, 1980: Accepted: August 4, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!