We are indebted to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for kindly having supported our investigations. — We thank Miss P. SCHULZ and Mrs. M. THOMAS for their helpful co-operation.
Investigations on the Retroactive Influence of Latent Visual Learning on Previously Formed Memory Traces in Fish1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1980 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 309–326, January-December 1980
How to Cite
DÜCKER, G., RENSCH, B. and STASCHEIT, M. (1980), Investigations on the Retroactive Influence of Latent Visual Learning on Previously Formed Memory Traces in Fish. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 54: 309–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1980.tb01248.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 2, 1980; October 13, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!