Function of Sound Production by the Skunk Loach Botia horae (Pisces, Cobitidae)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1981 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 161–172, January-December 1981
How to Cite
VALINSKI, W. and RIGLEY, L. (1981), Function of Sound Production by the Skunk Loach Botia horae (Pisces, Cobitidae). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 55: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1981.tb01266.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: November 10, 1980; December 16, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!