The Sound Pressure Level in the Dawn Song of the Blackbird Tardus merula and a Method for Adjusting the Level in Experimental Song to the Level in Natural Song
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1981 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 137–149, January-December 1981
How to Cite
Dabelsteen, T. (1981), The Sound Pressure Level in the Dawn Song of the Blackbird Tardus merula and a Method for Adjusting the Level in Experimental Song to the Level in Natural Song. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 56: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1981.tb01292.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: December 16, 1980; Accepted: March 16, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!