This project was sponsored in part by the Norwegian Research Council for Science and the Humanities. The authors are grateful for help with the manuscript from Gary Coover and for assistance with the biochemical assays from Anne K. Blom.
Corticosterone and Body Temperature During Acquisition of Social Hierarchy in the Captive Willow Ptarmigan (Lagopus I. lagopus)1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1981 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 123–130, January-December 1981
How to Cite
Myhre, G., Ursin, H. and Hanssen, I. (1981), Corticosterone and Body Temperature During Acquisition of Social Hierarchy in the Captive Willow Ptarmigan (Lagopus I. lagopus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 57: 123–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1981.tb01317.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 21, 1981; Accepted: August 13, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!