Response of Starlings to Distress Calls and Predator Models Holding Conspecific Prey
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1981 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 163–172, January-December 1981
How to Cite
Conover, M. R. and Perito, J. J. (1981), Response of Starlings to Distress Calls and Predator Models Holding Conspecific Prey. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 57: 163–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1981.tb01320.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 11, 1981; Accepted: August 28, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!