The Adaptive Significance of a Complex Vocal Repertoire in a Neotropical Frog
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1981 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 57, Issue 3-4, pages 209–214, January-December 1981
How to Cite
Rand, A. S. and Ryan, M. J. (1981), The Adaptive Significance of a Complex Vocal Repertoire in a Neotropical Frog. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 57: 209–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1981.tb01923.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 6, 1981; Accepted: September 15, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!