Biosystematics of the Muellerianella Complex (Homoptera, Delphacidae), Interspecific and Geographic Variation in Acoustic Behaviour
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 31–52, January-December 1982
How to Cite
Booij, C. J. H. (1982), Biosystematics of the Muellerianella Complex (Homoptera, Delphacidae), Interspecific and Geographic Variation in Acoustic Behaviour. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 58: 31–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1982.tb00307.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 27, 1981; Accepted: August 26, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!