This research was supported by USPHS grant MH 29,775 and by an NIMH Research Scientist Development Award to Charles T. Snowdon. We are grateful to Jeffrey A. French, Marcia Gangemi, and Susan Vogt and an anonymous reviewer for helpful discussions and criticisms of the manuscript. An audiotape of the vocalizations is available on loan from the Library of the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center, Madison, WI 53706, USA.
The Complex Vocal Repertoire of the Adult Cotton-top Tamarin (Saguinus oedipus oedipus))1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 231–270, January-December 1982
How to Cite
Cleveland, J. and Snowdon, C. T. (1982), The Complex Vocal Repertoire of the Adult Cotton-top Tamarin (Saguinus oedipus oedipus)). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 58: 231–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1982.tb00320.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 18, 1980 Accepted: May 14, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!