Dedicated to my teacher Professor Dr. W. Wickler on the occasion of his 50th birthday.
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 177–210, January-December 1982
How to Cite
Hoeck, H. N. (1982), Population Dynamics, Dispersal and Genetic Isolation in two Species of Hyrax (Heterohyrax brucei and Procavia johnstoni) on Habitat Islands in the Serengeti). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 59: 177–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1982.tb00338.x
Serengeti Research Institute publication No. 221.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 5, 1981; Accepted: December 1, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!