Research carried on at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Behavior of Adult and Naive Birds when Presented with a Bumblebee and its Mimic)1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 247–259, January-December 1982
How to Cite
Evans, D. L. and Waldbauer, G. P. (1982), Behavior of Adult and Naive Birds when Presented with a Bumblebee and its Mimic). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 59: 247–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1982.tb00341.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 10, 1981; Accepted: December 22, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!