Serengeti Research Institute Publication No. 222.
Flexible Social Organization in Hyrax)1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 265–298, January-December 1982
How to Cite
Hoeck, H. N., Klein, H. and Hoeck, P. (1982), Flexible Social Organization in Hyrax). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 59: 265–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1982.tb00343.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 17, 1981; Accepted: February 5, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!