Für Bernhard Hassenstein in herzlicher Verbundenheit zum 60. Geburtstag.
Impairment of Vocal Signal Exchange in the Monogamous Duet-singer Cossypha heuglini (Turdidae): Effects on Pairbond Maintenance
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1982 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 265–274, January-December 1982
How to Cite
Todt, D. and Hultsch, H. (1982), Impairment of Vocal Signal Exchange in the Monogamous Duet-singer Cossypha heuglini (Turdidae): Effects on Pairbond Maintenance. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 60: 265–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1982.tb01085.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 24, 1982 Accepted: April 27, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!