Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 63, Issue 2-3, pages 91–111, January-December 1983
How to Cite
Aschoff, J., von Goetz, C. and Honma, K.-i. (1983), Restricted Feeding in Rats: Effects of Varying Feeding Cycles. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 63: 91–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb00082.x
Dedicated by the senior author to Professor Konrad Lorenz on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 11, 1983; Accepted: February 18, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!