Dedicated to Professor Konrad Lorenz on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
Control of Grasshopper Singing Behavior by the Brain: Responses to Electrical Stimulation1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 63, Issue 2-3, pages 173–200, January-December 1983
How to Cite
Wadepuhl, M. (1983), Control of Grasshopper Singing Behavior by the Brain: Responses to Electrical Stimulation. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 63: 173–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb00085.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 14, 1983; Accepted: June 8, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!