Dissecting Cowbird Song Potency: Assessing a Song's Geographic Identity and Relative Appeal
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 37–50, January-December 1983
How to Cite
King, A. P. and West, M. J. (1983), Dissecting Cowbird Song Potency: Assessing a Song's Geographic Identity and Relative Appeal. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 63: 37–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb00739.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: May 18, 1982; Accepted: October 7, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!