Vocalizations and Associated Behaviors of the African Elephant (Loxodonta africana) in Captivity
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 63–79, January-December 1983
How to Cite
Berg, J. K. (1983), Vocalizations and Associated Behaviors of the African Elephant (Loxodonta africana) in Captivity. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 63: 63–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb00741.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 16, 1982; Accepted: September 9, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!