Supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Reduction of Visual Inhibition to Stationary Prey by Early Experience in Salamandra salamandra (L.)1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 294–302, January-December 1983
How to Cite
Luthardt-Laimer, G. and Roth, G. (1983), Reduction of Visual Inhibition to Stationary Prey by Early Experience in Salamandra salamandra (L.). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 63: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb00745.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 26, 1982; Accepted: December 31, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!