The Effect of Spatial Context on Habituation to a Predator Model
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 67–70, January-December 1983
How to Cite
Schleidt, W. M., Shalter, M. D. and Carawan, T. C. (1983), The Effect of Spatial Context on Habituation to a Predator Model. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 61: 67–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb01326.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 29, 1982 Accepted: May 10, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!