Effect of Anaesthesia of the Nasal Mucosae on the Homing Behaviour of Pigeons
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1983 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 102–110, January-December 1983
How to Cite
Loale', P. (1983), Effect of Anaesthesia of the Nasal Mucosae on the Homing Behaviour of Pigeons. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 61: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1983.tb01331.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 26, 1982 Accepted: March 29, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!