The authors of this paper are interested in receiving comments, suggestions and critiques concerning the descriptive approach advocated in this manuscript. Copies should be sent to one of the editors and they will be considered for publication along with a reply from the authors in a future commentary section of this journal.
A Proposal for a Standard Ethogram, Exemplified by an Ethogram of the Bluebreasted Quail (Coturnix chinensis)1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1984 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 64, Issue 3-4, pages 193–220, January-December 1984
How to Cite
Schleidt, W. M., Yakalis, G., Donnelly, M. and McGarry, J. (1984), A Proposal for a Standard Ethogram, Exemplified by an Ethogram of the Bluebreasted Quail (Coturnix chinensis). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 64: 193–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1984.tb00360.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 14, 1982; Accepted: February 17, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!