Motivation and Arousal Influence Sound-induced Maternal Pup-retrieving Behavior in Lactating House Mice
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1984 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 25–39, January-December 1984
How to Cite
Ehret, G. and Haack, B. (1984), Motivation and Arousal Influence Sound-induced Maternal Pup-retrieving Behavior in Lactating House Mice. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 65: 25–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1984.tb00370.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 7, 1983; Accepted: March 24, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!