A Quantitative Analysis of Facial Expression in the Plains Zebra
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1984 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 11–32, January-December 1984
How to Cite
Schilder, M. B. H., van Hooff, J. A. R. A. M., van Geer-Plesman, C. J. and Wensing, J. B. (1984), A Quantitative Analysis of Facial Expression in the Plains Zebra. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 66: 11–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1984.tb01352.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 14, 1982; Accepted: August 20, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!