Acoustic Behaviour of Birds and Mammals in the Predator Context; I. Factors Affecting the Structure of Alarm Signals. II. The Functional Significance and Evolution of Alarm Signals
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1984 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 189–226, January-December 1984
How to Cite
Klump, G. M. and Shalter, M. D. (1984), Acoustic Behaviour of Birds and Mammals in the Predator Context; I. Factors Affecting the Structure of Alarm Signals. II. The Functional Significance and Evolution of Alarm Signals. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 66: 189–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1984.tb01365.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 18, 1983; Accepted: August 24, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!