The first and second authors contributed equally to this paper and thus this ordering of authors is arbitrary.
The Pooling Fallacy: Problems Arising when Individuals Contribute More than One Observation to the Data Set
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 201–214, January-December 1985
How to Cite
Machlis, L., Dodd, P. W. D. and Fentress, J. C. (1985), The Pooling Fallacy: Problems Arising when Individuals Contribute More than One Observation to the Data Set. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 68: 201–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1985.tb00124.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 7, 1983, Accepted: November 22, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!