Dedicated to Professor Dr. D. Schneider on his 65th birthday.
Silk Pavilions of Two Camponotus (Karavaievia) Species from Malaysia: Description of a New Nesting Type in Ants (Formicidae: Formicinae))1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 237–249, January-December 1985
How to Cite
Maschwitz, U., Dumpert, K. and Schmidt, G. (1985), Silk Pavilions of Two Camponotus (Karavaievia) Species from Malaysia: Description of a New Nesting Type in Ants (Formicidae: Formicinae)). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 69: 237–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1985.tb00149.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: November 27, 1984, Accepted: February 1, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!