Blue Tails and Autotomy: Enhancement of Predation Avoidance in Juvenile Skinks
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 265–276, January-December 1985
How to Cite
Cooper, W. E. and Vitt, L. J. (1985), Blue Tails and Autotomy: Enhancement of Predation Avoidance in Juvenile Skinks. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 70: 265–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1985.tb00518.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 3, 1984; Accepted: February 18, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!