Effect of Male Proximity on Vaginal Marking by the Female Syrian Hamster (Mesocricetus auratus)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 67, Issue 1-4, pages 69–77, January-December 1985
How to Cite
Steel, E. (1985), Effect of Male Proximity on Vaginal Marking by the Female Syrian Hamster (Mesocricetus auratus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 67: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1985.tb01379.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 19, 1983; Accepted: January 11, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!