Group Extinction and Female Transfer in Wild Chimpanzees in the Mahale National Park, Tanzania
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 67, Issue 1-4, pages 284–301, January-December 1985
How to Cite
Nishida, T., Hiraiwa-Hasegawa, M., Hasegawa, T. and Takahata, Y. (1985), Group Extinction and Female Transfer in Wild Chimpanzees in the Mahale National Park, Tanzania. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 67: 284–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1985.tb01395.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 24, 1984; Accepted: September 11, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!