Interspecific Communication in Cooperative Herding: Acoustic and Visual Signals from Human Shepherds and Herding Dogs
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 67, Issue 1-4, pages 302–328, January-December 1985
How to Cite
McConnell, P. B. and Baylis, J. R. (1985), Interspecific Communication in Cooperative Herding: Acoustic and Visual Signals from Human Shepherds and Herding Dogs. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 67: 302–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1985.tb01396.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 17, 1983; Accepted: April 23, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!