This work was supported by grants from the British Council and the European Training Programme in Brain and Behaviour Research to C.T.
Cumulative Effect of Male's Displays in the Sexual Behaviour of the Smooth Newt Triturus vulgaris (Urodela, Salamandridae)1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1986 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 89–102, January-December 1986
How to Cite
Teyssedre, C. and Halliday, T. (1986), Cumulative Effect of Male's Displays in the Sexual Behaviour of the Smooth Newt Triturus vulgaris (Urodela, Salamandridae). Ethology, 71: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1986.tb00575.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: November 14, 1984; Accepted: January 21, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!