The Effects of Food Deprivation in Dyadic Encounters in Apodemus sylvaticus
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1986 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 299–310, January-December 1986
How to Cite
Montgomery, W. I. and Woods, S. (1986), The Effects of Food Deprivation in Dyadic Encounters in Apodemus sylvaticus. Ethology, 72: 299–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1986.tb00631.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: July 1, 1985; Accepted: January 21, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!