Recognition of Queen Larvae by Worker Honey Bees (Apis mellifera)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1986 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 295–306, January-December 1986
How to Cite
NOONAN, K. C. (1986), Recognition of Queen Larvae by Worker Honey Bees (Apis mellifera). Ethology, 73: 295–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1986.tb00811.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: Received: September 9, 1985 Accepted: March 3, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!