Is Courtship Feeding by Male Insects Parental Investment?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1986 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 161–166, January-December 1986
How to Cite
SAKALUK, S. K. (1986), Is Courtship Feeding by Male Insects Parental Investment?. Ethology, 73: 161–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1986.tb01006.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!