The Behavioral Ecology of Libellula luctuosa (Burmeister) (Anisoptera: Libellulidae): I. Temporal Changes in the Population Density and the Effects on Male Territorial Behavior
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1987 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 246–254, January-December 1987
How to Cite
Moore, A. J. (1987), The Behavioral Ecology of Libellula luctuosa (Burmeister) (Anisoptera: Libellulidae): I. Temporal Changes in the Population Density and the Effects on Male Territorial Behavior. Ethology, 75: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1987.tb00657.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Recieved June 16, 1986; January 23, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!