The Modulation of Worker Activity by the Vibration Dance of the Honeybee, Apis mellifera
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1987 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 211–218, January-December 1987
How to Cite
SCHNEIDER, S. S. (1987), The Modulation of Worker Activity by the Vibration Dance of the Honeybee, Apis mellifera. Ethology, 74: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1987.tb00934.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 3, 1986 Accepted: April 16, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!