The Effect of Density and Temperature on the Swimming and Aggregating Behaviour of the Backswimmer, Anisops deanei (Heteroptera: Notonectidae) and Subsequent Encounter Rate with a Sit-and-Wait Predator
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1988 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 44–57, January-December 1988
How to Cite
Bailey, P. C. E. (1988), The Effect of Density and Temperature on the Swimming and Aggregating Behaviour of the Backswimmer, Anisops deanei (Heteroptera: Notonectidae) and Subsequent Encounter Rate with a Sit-and-Wait Predator. Ethology, 77: 44–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1988.tb00190.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: September 29, 1986; Accepted: April 22, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!