Sexual Selection and Assortative Mating in Subdivided Populations of the Thrips Elaphrothrips tuberculatus (Insecta: Thysanoptera)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1989 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 265–278, January-December 1989
How to Cite
Crespi, B. J. (1989), Sexual Selection and Assortative Mating in Subdivided Populations of the Thrips Elaphrothrips tuberculatus (Insecta: Thysanoptera). Ethology, 83: 265–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1989.tb00534.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: February 17, 1989 Accepted: July 17, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!