Effects of Removal of Successful Males in a Fallow Deer Lek
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1989 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 320–325, January-December 1989
How to Cite
Apollonio, M., Festa-Bianchet, M. and Mari, F. (1989), Effects of Removal of Successful Males in a Fallow Deer Lek. Ethology, 83: 320–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1989.tb00539.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 20, 1989 Accepted: September 9, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!