Ultrasound-induced Parental Behaviour in House Mice is Controlled by Female Sex Hormones and Parental Experience
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1989 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 80, Issue 1-4, pages 81–93, January-December 1989
How to Cite
Ehret, G. and Koch, M. (1989), Ultrasound-induced Parental Behaviour in House Mice is Controlled by Female Sex Hormones and Parental Experience. Ethology, 80: 81–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1989.tb00731.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: October 19, 1987; Accepted: February 29, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!