Homing to Hibernating Sites in Helix pomatia Involving Detailed Long-term Memory
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1989 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 221–234, January-December 1989
How to Cite
Lind, H. (1989), Homing to Hibernating Sites in Helix pomatia Involving Detailed Long-term Memory. Ethology, 81: 221–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1989.tb00768.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 15, 1988; Accepted: October 19, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!