Vigilant Behaviour: Predictability or Randomness? Spectral Analysis of Series of Scan Durations and their Relationship with Inter-scan Intervals
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Desportes, J.-P., Metcalfe, N. B., Brun, B. and Cezilly, F. (1990), Vigilant Behaviour: Predictability or Randomness? Spectral Analysis of Series of Scan Durations and their Relationship with Inter-scan Intervals. Ethology, 85: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1990.tb00384.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: April 27, 1989; Accepted: March 6, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!