The Role of Eyespots in Predator Recognition and Antipredatory Behaviour of the Paradise Fish, Macropodus opercularis L.
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Altbäcker, V. and Csányi, V. (1990), The Role of Eyespots in Predator Recognition and Antipredatory Behaviour of the Paradise Fish, Macropodus opercularis L. Ethology, 85: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1990.tb00385.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 14, 1989; Accepted: March 16, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!