The Mechanism of Queen Regulation of Foraging by Workers in Paper Wasps (Polistes fuscatus, Hymenoptera: Vespidae)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 335–343, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Gamboa, G. J., Wacker, T. L., Scope, J. A., Cornell, T. J. and Shellman-Reeve, J. (1990), The Mechanism of Queen Regulation of Foraging by Workers in Paper Wasps (Polistes fuscatus, Hymenoptera: Vespidae). Ethology, 85: 335–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1990.tb00412.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: March 2, 1990; Accepted: May 7, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!