Moos-Heilen, R. & Sossinka, R. 1990: The influence of oestrus on the vocalization of female gelada baboons (Theropithecus gelada). Ethology 84, 35–46.
The Influence of Oestrus on the Vocalization of Female Gelada Baboons (Theropithecus gelada)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1990 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 35–46, January-December 1990
How to Cite
Moos-Heilen, R. and Sossinka, R. (1990), The Influence of Oestrus on the Vocalization of Female Gelada Baboons (Theropithecus gelada). Ethology, 84: 35–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1990.tb00783.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: June 14, 1989 Accepted: October 13, 1989 (W. Wickler)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!